Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The one about the comeback...

I'm back!!

Yes people, after a self imposed hiatus of over a year, I have decided to start up my blog again. I could go on and on about the reasons behind my "disappearance" but suffice to say, there's been a lot happening and it's just too much water under the bridge for us to look back. What's important is that I am looking ahead - and God knows there's so much to look forward to - with the essence of my blog being on all things which stimulate me. Good or bad? Well, we'll see soon enough.

Of course I will have to provide some sort of "bridge" between the last blog and this new and improved comeback. This I will do by way of photos only... the pictures will paint a thousand words, hopefully. In any case, what you don't get, you wouldn't need to know. So look out in the near future for my "fill-the-gap" photoblog.

So, I make no promises that you will be thrilled at every visit to these pages, that my writings will hold everyone mesmerized or that the updates will make each of you want to return again and again. I will try my best to be myself. That's all I can be.

Keep your eyes glued to the screen, folks...



****************************************
The Photoblog 1

Christmas 2007 in Penang

Yes, Ethan got a drum set... sigh...

Kids enjoying themselves...

New Year's Eve 2007




Kian Hio & Mel's Birthday in January 2008


Chinese New Year 2008



@ OldTown Coffee March 2008

Jo with Ethan @ Taiping Zoo - March 2008

Lunch @ Kampachi - March 2008

Easter @ 32 the Mansion

Watching Disney on Ice - April 2008

Moving Day - Old office last photo April 2008

Bar's "Conversations & Cocktails 1" - April 2008

Our little cruise - April 2008


 

Limitations & Latitudes © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness