Monday, December 26, 2005

The one about wishing you all a Merry Christmas...

Feliz Navidad. Selamat Hari Natal. Merry Christmas.

It had been a hectic and sometimes stressful lead-up to the big day. Now, Christmas Day is over. Boxing Day beckons though there's no real explanation yet why its called "Boxing". Maybe I'll go do more research...

Anyway, I'm blogging from Singapore here. The actual celebrations have been busy and a little chaotic but I have enjoyed the opportunity to wind down and release the pressures of the last few weeks. A real rollercoaster of emotions and its come to a rest. I won't go on and on and I won't post any photos as yet. There's a lot of activities coming up in the next week. Am really looking forward to it!

So meantime... I'll have a Singapore Sling on your behalves! Compliments of the Season to one and all...

No comments:

 

Limitations & Latitudes © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness